We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, address, email, etc.) to any third party.
What We Collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us: Penetrace collects the following information when you sign up for Penetrace user account; Contact information, including email address and phone number.
- Information we collect when you use our service: We collect information when you user our site and the Penetrace tool. This includes:
- Log information: This is automatically gathered as and stored in our server logs. This includes: details about how you use our service, such as pages and features you uses, crashes, system activity, browser type and date and time.
- Cookies and similar technologies: See our detailed description about cookies below.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
Penetrace requires this information to better understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use the following cookies:
- Part of core services: These cookies enable the service to function correctly and deliver the services and products you have requested. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering sites you have visited on the internet.
- Performance & Functionality: These cookies do things like remember your preferred language, understand your preferences and associates users to any forms you submit to use to enable pre-completion of subsequent forms. Other cookies are placed only for the time or session you visit our site or whether you are a new or returning visitor to our site. These cookies may remain on your computer anywhere from the duration of your session for up to five years.
- Third Party Remarketing Cookies: These are cookies used by third-party companies that we trust to show you ad banners on other websites. We use the Doubleclick cookie which is part of the Google Analytics cookies to inform, optimize, and serve ads within the Google content network to previous visitors of our site who have already shown interest by visiting us. The DoubleClick cookie enables remarketing for products like AdWords on the Google display network. For more information on DoubleClick, you can visit Google’s Ads Preferences Manager to manage the settings or even to opt out. We might also use other similar platform for remarketing purposes.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.